DANIELLE & RALPH

I love the candid nature of the photo’s & the fact that most of the time I was not even aware that Bradley was there! That was fantastic as he was really unobtrusive & there was none of that silly posing & awkwardness. He captured some really beautiful moments that weren’t the usual standard shots….I especially loved the shots at the ceremony. The feedback from family & friends was great & many said that it was really refreshing to see such beautiful natural, less formal shots.

Each time I would flick through wedding magazines & see photographs that I liked…whenever I looked them up to see who the photographer was..it was always Sugarlove! I was really drawn to & love your style. I am happy with the overall result & was really impressed with how quickly the pics ready too… a lot of wedding photographers take months before you can see proofs.