SHENTEL & BOBBY

To the whole sugar love team! Thank you for capturing my entire day! I feel like were a bit like family with saffy doing my sisters 21st, kitchen tea and wedding. Please send my love to her and thank her for all the time she spent ensuring that she captured the day. She is such an asset to your team. The team at sugar love are all about love. The name of your company really is the core essence of who you are.

The whole bridal experience can be so daunting but the biggest gain I had was you! I really am so thankful for having you be apart of my big day. Your professionalism, your eagerness to please, really I am so impressed with your dedication. Leigh, you were always there to help and to email pictures in the night. Your amazing!!! Malaysian tatler are putting my sydney wedding pictures in their yearly society magazine.

I am so happy we met. I look forward to doing more with you in the future and to recommending you to anyone that mentions the word photographer! With love , Your number one fan, Shentel lee X S